Whole Earth Man v Horse
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be made via the Green Events website and the appropriate entry fee must be paid before an entry can be accepted.
- Entry limits are:
Individual runner 650 + 100 reserves Horse and rider 60 + 60 reserves Relay team (of 3) 150 + 50 reserves
- All entries operate on a "first come - first served" basis. When a category is full, prospective entrants will be offered a place on the reserve list until that, too, is full
- Entries for all categories will open at 10:00 on 6th January 2018 and will close at midnight on May 11th 2018 or when a category reaches its entry plus reserve limit, whichever is sooner.
- Those on the reserve list will be offered a place if and when an accepted entry is withdrawn.
- On acceptance of your entry you will be notified of the fact by e-mail and it is your responsibility to ensure that you supply a valid e-mail address and that you monitor it regularly.
- Details of any important information or changes, particularly for those on the reserve lists, will also be sent by e-mail.
- Ifyou have a confirmed (non-reserve) entry and there are still people on the reserve list for your class, you can withdraw up to 4 weeks before the event (i.e. before May 12th, 2018) and your entry fee will be refunded minus a 10% admin fee.
- If you have a reserve entry, you can withdraw at any time before you are offered a confirmed entry and will receive a full refund. You will also be refunded in full if we are unable to offer you a confirmed entry.
- All entrants must be at least the minimum age for the class of entry on race day.